MS-65 : MARKETING OF SERVICES
MS-65 : MARKETING OF SERVICES SOLVED PAPERS AND GUESS
Product Details: IGNOU University MS-65 : MARKETING OF SERVICES
Pub. Date: NEW EDITION APPLICABLE FOR Current EXAM
Publisher: MEHTA SOLUTIONS
Edition Description: 2018-19
RATING OF BOOK: EXCELLENT
ABOUT THE BOOK
FROM THE PUBLISHER
If you find yourself getting fed up and frustrated with other ignou University book solutions now mehta solutions brings top solutions for IGNOU MS-65 : MARKETING OF SERVICES SERVICES book contains previous year solved papers plus faculty important questions and answers specially for ignou University .questions and answers are specially design specially for ignou University students .
Please note: All products sold on mbabooksindia.com are brand new and 100% genuine
- Case studies solved
- New addition fully solved
- last 5 years solved papers with current year plus guess
FULLY SOLVED BOOK LASY 5 YEARS PAPERS SOLVED PLUS GUESS
MS-65 : MARKETING OF SERVICES
Time : 3 hours Maximum Marks : 100
(Weightage : 70%)
Note : (i) Attempt any three questions from Section A.
(ii) Section B is compulsory.
(iii) All questions carry equal marks.
SECTION - A
1. Distinguish between the following giving suitable examples :
(a) Search Qualities and Experience Qualities
(b) Different modes of delivering services internationally
(c) Internal marketing, External marketing and Interactive marketing.
2. (a) In what ways is distribution of services different from goods ? Identify a service which can be distributed through electronic channel and discuss the benefits and challenges involved in it.
(b) Explain the Grouroos Model of Service Quality taking the example of any service you are familiar with.
3. (a) "Service waits (customer waiting) can be managed only by operations management". Do you agree with the statement ? Justify your answer.
(b) Discuss the factors governing tourism demand.
4. Write short notes on any three of the following :
(a) Role of physical evidence
(b) Reasons for growth of the service sector
(c) Role of non- monetary costs in services marketing.
(d) Yield management.
(e) Pricing of educational services
SECTION - B
5. (a) A leading manufacturer of consumer durables like refrigerators, washing machines, air conditioners, microwave ovens etc is witnessing a gradual fall in its market share over the last few years. In order to revive its brands, it has decided to launch branded after sales service centres under the name, 'Absolute care'. The company hopes to achieve an advantage over the competition through this initiative wherein the customers are assured of a large range of hassle free services for the company's consumer appliances
(i) "Absolute care is in effect making efforts to reach out to its consumers and therefore building a lifetime relationship with them". How can Absolute Care help the company in enhancing the customer satisfaction levels ? Discuss.
(ii) What are the various kinds of services which the company can provide at 'Absolute Care' outlets ? Explain.
(b) Critically evaluate the following service guarantee offered by a restaurant for its home delivery services : "30 Minutes delivery Guarantee. 10% discount on next order in case of delayed delivery."
1. Books by courier
2. Delivery in 5-7 days
3. Courier india only
4. Rating of product : largest selling